Friday, August 14, 2009

We are home...Kind of...

I was discharged this morning from the hospital and let me tell you I was READY!!  Last night I tried to sleep the whole night through, but due to awesome painkillers and a not so comfy bed I didn't sleep too well.  I woke up every three hours, so finally at 6 am I got up, pumped a little bit and wanted to go feed my babies, but they weren't ready due to shift change. So I decided to take a shower and do my hair for the first time in a week! It felt absolutely amazing!! 
I was finally let out of my 10x12 prison cell around noon. It was so hard to leave my babies at the hospital while I drove home.  I was so excited to get home and when I finally did I had the most homesick feeling I have felt since I was probably nine years old on a pack trip in Wyoming with my two younger cousins! Zak did a good job comforting me and sleeping by me for a couple hours then I made my first trip out to the store. We went to Target and I am afraid I overspent on baby stuff. Oh well! It made me feel better.
At this moment I am enjoying a nice quiet night by myself watching one of my all time favorite movies, Anne of Green Gables. Zak went to help his friend fix his truck in Park City and tomorrow we are going to start our new adventure with balancing time at the hospital and with Kathryn. I know we don't have a whole lot of pictures up, but things are still kind of idle. When we get new ones and hit milestones we will let you know!

4 comments:

  1. Loni, This is Patty, Lacey's Mom. Congatulations on your Beautiful babies.All three of them.You have a very cute family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me.....night alone??? :) I believe i rocked the anne of green gables marathon as well?! :) I think we should kick LP and zak out together more often so we can just hang, what do ya think? :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lon! All I can say is I love ya lots! I NEED to get up there to see you, or maybe lunch in between hospital visits. I will call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loni-I am not sure if you remember me, but I ran across your blog from a friends and I had to tell you how CUTE your babies are- all 3!! Congrats and good luck with those darling girls... we too have 3 girls and let me tell you the drama can be intense :D

    ReplyDelete