Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun new pictures!!

Today was one of the best days since my delivery! I had such a fun birthday and owe it to Zak for making it one to remember!  I woke up and was able to go feed our girls and Kyler was such a big eater. She ate her whole entire bottle without needing the NG tube! They also moved the girls into open cribs to see how well they are going to hold their temperature.  Then he took me to get the most comfortable Glider/Recliner for the nursery, followed by a surprise dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my some of my very best friends! It was such a nice relaxing day and I am so glad Zak was thoughtful enough give me the whole day! Here are a few pictures from the last couple days...

Holding the girls together! Kamaya is on the right, Kyler is on the left.
Here they are the very first time we had them together since they were born. I bet they missed eachother so much. It was almost a full week since they were together. I think they enjoyed it :)
Daddy holding his baby girls. We can't wait to get a picture with Kathryn and her sisters!!
The cute nurses only had the girls on their graveyard shift and when they moved them into the Isolette's they wanted to make them more "homey" so they had us choose all sorts of freebies. Afghans, booties, hats. It is so cute how much all the nurses love them! This is Kyler's bed. 
Here is Kamaya's bed. 

This is just a darling picture of Kamaya. They are so tiny it is just crazy to hold them and even crazier to see the "average" size babies that come into the nursery. Even the 6 pounders look big to these girls.

This is what Kitter has been doing while we spend a few hours at the hospital... Don't worry she is having so much fun on his farm.  She LOVES to ride the four wheeler and is just so darling!
The lighting on this picture is not the greatest, but look how big her smile is.  She has so much fun down at Papa Pete's house.  There are chickens our "Huge Turkey", Cow's, Geese, and Zoey has been spending most of the time there the last few weeks because mama can't handle her :)

8 comments:

  1. Those pictures are darling! Zak looks so proud. I can't get over how beautiful those girls are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them already I can't wait to hold them! I am glad you had a good birthday dinner was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loni, So precious!! Congratulations! Oh and Happy Birthday. You are having just too much fun! I am so glad everyone is doing great! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughters are beautiful! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Loni! You look so good. I'm glad you had a good day - and sorry about the lack of birthday wishes from us...
    The girls look beautiful. I can't wait to see them up close sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so so so so cute! I cant wait to meet them in person. They are darling. But who am I kidding you guys make cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LONI! First, you look gorgeous and I'm so sorry we didn't call you on your birthday..it's been way crazy on the Chilton front. Second, your family doesn't only look huge...but you are ALL so adorable! Claire sent some pics she sent at your house and Kit looks just as excited as you guys! I'm SO excited to see them in a couple of months and I'm so happy for you! Thanks for being such an amazing example! Miss you!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loni- Congrats on your beautiful girls!! Wow twins will be fun! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete