Sunday, November 22, 2009

September update

I know this is WAY past due, but I am finally finding time to update my blog and I know people are curious about the babies and the rest of our family so here we go...


Kamaya and Kyler at 1 month! They are still so tiny!!



Unfortunately this is what happens when you try to change a diaper on your lap...Kamaya is always the one to "piddle" as soon as we take her diaper off.



Kathryn got her first taste of the "Chatelle's"  She was actually still a year to young but because she is potty trained and too darn cute they let her join. She stayed in the girls arms the whole time until they ran around the field. I can't wait until she can take dance lessons.


My little "Jr. Chatelle"


We had to take Kamaya to the hospital because she was having some serious reflux and I had no idea what was going on. I was afraid it was seizures. But luckily she was totally fine. This picture was the day we got home. We were there for two days just monitoring her. I love all my girls so much and it was fun to have us all cuddling together.


This is an honest picture. No posing. Kyler grabbed her sisters and held it for quite a while. She just wanted her to know she missed her and to never leave her again. It was so precious!


Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Sam went to fish lake for a wedding of one of Uncle Jake's friends Kit went along with them. It was so much fun for all three of them.


Her favorite activity was finding rocks....


Just so she could throw them in the lake...


and finally relaxing with Papa Sam in their cabin. They were watching a movie...probably Lion King or Madagascar...her favorites as of right now.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO SWEET!!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love seeing you with those darling precious little girls! You are a wonderful mom! SOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete