Monday, November 30, 2009

November Update

Ok and for a little photo shoot of the babes!! I can't believe how fast and great these two girls are growing. We blessed them in November and Zak did an AWESOME job. He was a little nervous about doing two blessing right after one another but I think he did amazingly well giving them two different and beautiful blessings.
These photo's were taken by my cute neighbor who is starting her own photography business on the side, which you can visit here .
A little note on their dresses:
My mom bought a dress for all her grand-daughters to be blessed in and Jada Rose was the first, then Kathryn Til and we ran into a bit of a predicament with the twins. Since they are both lucky enough to carry on the names of their grandma's I thought I would bless Kamaya Rose in the dress my mom bought and I let Jackie pick out Kyler Jacklyn's. The blankets are significant as well. When I had Kathryn one of our families very dear friends, Angel Christensen, gave me a beautiful White Blanket at my shower. In her card she explained the importance of it. My mom made it for her to bless her first little boy Britton. Angel thought it was so beautiful that she only used it that one time and when my mom passed away she gave it to me to bless my children in. I cherish that blanket very much and appreciate Angel being gracious enough to pass it on. Kyler was blessed in that blanket and Kamaya was blessed in the same blanket her dad was blessed in. A lot of tradition and special memories for these two beauties!

Kamaya Rose


Kamaya's cute shoes!


Kyler Jacklyn


My two little angels!


Kyler


Cute little toes!


Beautiful hands


Kamaya


Here is a cute little picture of me and one of my very best friends Staci! She delivered Cooper Swainston on Nov. 23. Cooper is a very lucky man, he will get his choice of two very beautiful girls to marry, and yes he must marry one of them :) Staci and LP moved right around the block from us and I am so excited to have her so close so our kids can always play...and so can we!


This has been a project that needed to be done since we moved in. We have Four VERY LARGE trees in our backyard. They were getting to the point that if they were to fall in a storm it would cause damage to us or our neighbors so Zak took it upon himself to do it. They got a GOOD trim...very good. I think our backyard neighbors are a little disappointed because they said those trees cut their power bill in half in the summer.  I'm so sorry! They wouldn't have to pay for damages!


Daddy and Kit about 15 feet up


Zak clearing some of the branches


Finished product!



And of course the latest "double fisting" picture. Uncle "Bug" loves his nieces. He is such a cute uncle! and his nieces love him!

Ok that is the update for this month. I will keep them coming!!!








4 comments:

  1. ALL your girls are beautiful!! The twins are so precious and I love both their blessing outfits!! Your amazing for being able to handle all three of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are getting big! and I have yet to meet them!! All 3 of them are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, just saw this post! how cute! :) Hopefully the sun will start to come out more so we can play! :)

    ReplyDelete