Sunday, November 22, 2009

October Update


This has become one of Zak and Kit's favorite past times. She asks to go on a "Scooter ride" or "Motorcycle ride" almost everyday. They go for a little scoot around the block and when they pass anyone on the street kit hits the horn about twenty times and yells "Hiiii!


This was our birthday girls first picture of the day. I can't believe she is already 2. It goes by so fast and they change so much.
Kathryn- 26 lbs 45%
2 ft 10.5 in 75%
head- 19.5 in 90%

The twins turned 2 months on her birthday. A fun little side note...My birhday is August 19th and my older sister's is October 19th. My girls have the same type of situation. The twins are August 10th and their older sister's is October 10th.  Very convenient I won't ever forget the day! The babies are growing so fast. I never thought I would see them in "newborn" clothes but lo and behold at 2 months they are filling out the NB outfits. Their stats are as follows:
Kamaya- 8.9 lbs 10%   Kyler- 8.15 lbs 5%
                                                                20 inches  -5%         20 inches -5%

                                                                        head 14 3/4 in  10%

We went to the Kangaroo Zoo for Kit's birthday this year. She had SO SO much fun. I didn't get any pictures of her playing around because there were so many family members there to visit with and babies to take care of, but from the look on her face she didn't mind too much.


I think it is so fun to see the magic on a child's face. I think she was amazed that all her favorite friends and cousins were in the same place at the same time and all wanting her to play with them.


Just a fun picture...


Grandma Jackie put a lot of time into her cake. Kathryn LOVES animals right now. Mostly zoo animals and anyone that knows her knows she doesn't go anywhere without her pink monkey and her pink monkey blanket.


Here are her cupcakes. I LOVE costco cupcakes...


Playing with the bubbles in the party room.


She was trying real hard to blow out her candle....


but she needed a little help...thanks Oakley!


again I just LOVE the magic on her face. Every single present got an "OOOHH, I like"





and of course our monthly zoo photo on the carousel. Troy, Andrea,  Teya and ALL of the Chilton grandkids made the treck to the zoo. It was so fun. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my brother and sister at the same time do to work and busy lives, but when we do get together it is laughs and my favorite memories. I love them!


The highlight of October...HALLOWEEN! Last year our family spent Thanksgiving in Disneyland and we bought Kit her costume then. I thought she would totally be into princesses by now, but she loves her animals. For all of October I would put on every Disney princess movie I owned and luckily Cinderella was her fav (ok I may have pushed that one a little more than the others :) ) but we had the best costumes ever...


Here are Kit and Daddy at the ward "Trunk or Treat" I actually bought Zak a Prince Charming costume and it got sent to our old address and the man that bought the trailer just sent it back to the sender so two days before Halloween I pulled together his costume. Personally I think it looks a lot better than the store bought one, but I may be partial.


Cinderelly just posin'


So here is the whole cast: I hand made all the costumes except Kathryn's and the mice outfits.
Zak- Prince Charming
Kit- Cinderelly
Mom-Fairy Godmother
Twins- little mice!
I had so much fun making these costumes. Thanks to my mom for teaching my basics about sewing, I think I have found a new found love for this hobby!


Another picture of Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother


Kind of blurry, but the three of us


Here is Grandpa Mark double fisting the twins. It is an unreal feeling! I love holding both of them at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment